As previously announced, GLTU5 will take place on Thursday, 21st June at 4pm. The venue is Breast Cancer Care (1st Floor, 169 Elderslie Street, Glasgow, G3 7JR ), and the session will be led by Shayna Conn and Joanna Ptolomey. If you can’t make the talks, you are welcome to join us for a drink afterwards – we will be in McFabbs at 23 Sandyford Place, which is very close to BCC.
The programme is:
An overview of health information
- What is it?
- Where do we find it and who produces it?
- How do we share health information?
- What is the role of information professionals in health?
How health information is currently being used in the voluntary sector
- Specifically, how health information is used in Breast Cancer Care.
Questions and answers
- Shayna and Joanna have a few questions for participants, and there will be time for you to ask them questions as well.
Places are limited to 20 so please book soon via this sign-up. (There is no need to book for the after-session tweetup.)